Wednesday, April 14, 2010

You Can't Fix Stupid !!!

Just when you think you have seen it all... On my way home from work today there was a car ahead of me swerving all over the place.. Well I was curious what the distraction could possibly be, so i closed in a little closer to find out. This person was messing with their hair, and looking in the rear view mirror, not only that but upon closer inspection I noticed that they had a comb in one hand , and a pair of scissors in the other. Thats right this clown was giving himself a haircut driving down the road. Have you ever tried cutting your own hair in your bathroom mirror? Not an easy task.. never mind doing it while driving.... WTF was this clown thinking.. Not to mention the mess I am sure it made... When I got on the interstate this a$$clown was all smiling and schit looking in his rear view admiring his handy work, I dropped down a gear in my jeep and put my foot to the floor. I have seen alotta ppl doing alotta stupid schit in my life... I am having a problem wrapping my mind around this one!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day I saw some homeless man peeing on the cars passing by him. I got pissed on. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete